As a Structural Therapist the techniques reorganize and integrate the body in relationship to gravity, by manipulating soft tissue and/or correcting inappropriate patterns of movement and re-balances the body and nervous system.
As a Neuromuscular Therapist (NMT), I specialize in precise soft-tissue, myofascial and ligament manipulation. When the nervous system and the musculosketetal system are no longer in homeostasis (normal balance) the body can experience chronic myofascial (connective tissue which runs throughout the body) dysfunctions, thus causing a host of illnesses.
My clients range from pre- and post-surgery patients, migraine sufferers, retired, semi and professional athletes, massage therapist, autism, growing pains, grade/high-school and college athletes, retired and active-duty Police Officers, Firefighters, dancers, martial artists, as well as the week-end warriors, to everyday individuals like yourself, etc., who are experiencing chronic and/or acute pain.
- Fascia Realignment,
- IT Band/Piriformis Syndrome,
- Scoliosis, Breast Reductions/Augmentations (pre\post-surgery care),
- Frozen Shoulder, Pinched Nerve, Migraines,
- Sciatic, TMJD, Intestine Issues,
- Fibromyalgia, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma,
- Scar Tissue, Lymphatic Drainage,
- Plantar Fasciitis,
- Endometriosis, PCOS, Muscle Spasm, Shoulder/Knee Pain,
- and so much more.